Thursday, 5 December 2013

Sunshine Award

Hey-Ho Peeps,

So recently I was nominated my the beautiful Abbie Tanner of Kittens in top hats for the Sunshine award. Abbie has such an amazing blog you should defo go check it out.



The Rules of the Sunshine Award:
Post 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
Write 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
And don't forget to let the person who nominated you know when you have written up your post!!


11 Facts about me
1. I am 6 ft tall.
2. My favorite food is peanut butter ice cream and short bread.
3. I very rarely drink alcohol.
4. I am the eldest of 5.
5. Button moon makes me cry as it always reminds me of my dad.
6. I lost my dad when I was 10 and miss him everyday.
7. I used to have a phobia of fish. sometimes prawns still make me cry.
8. I suffer from anxiety and depression ( yay!)
9. I love watching horror movies
10.  I have size 9 feet.
11. I wish I was thinner!!

Abbie's Questions
  • How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
  • I'd say it takes me about 30-40 minutes to get ready on average on a morning

  • What is your idea of a perfect night in?
  • Curled up with a tub of ice watching TV with my Boys 

  • Favourite make up product at the moment?
  • I think it would have to be my collection lasting perfection foundation, I love the coverage and finish.

  • How long have you been blogging?
  • I've had my blog for just over a year and have been blogging on and off for bout a year.

  • And what inspired you to start your blog?
  • I wanted to share my opinions on items and become part of the plus sized blogger community.
     
  • Do you prefer dark lips or a smokey eye?
  • Dark Lips

  • Do you prefer summer or winter?
  • Winter

  • What film could you watch over and over again?
  • Texas chainsaw Massacre
     
  • What job did you want to do when you were younger?
  • I wanted to be a actress when I was younger.

  • What's your favourite flavour pringles?
  • Paprika

  • Find the nearest book/magazine, go to page 27 and write down the 4th sentence.
  • a tangey gel to get you going in the morning- inspired by Mexican fruit punch.

    My Questions
    1. favorite day of the week?
    2. Dream Job?
    3. If santa could bring you just one present what would it be?
    4. Favorite high-end product?
    5. favorite Drugstore product?
    6. Favorite place to spend your time?
    7. If you could be a character from your favorite book/film/tv show who would you be and why?
    8. Heels or flats?
    9. What made you want to start blogging?
    10. Best blogger moment?
    11. If you could go anywhere in time or space where would you go?

    My Nominees



    I'd just like to again thank Abbie for nominating me, I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for taking the time out.

    Toodles

    XX








    2 comments:

    1. Congrats hunny, Oooo your not too far away from me I live in Hudds got abandoned in Wakefield kirkgate train station last week

      New follower
      Carrieanne xx

      http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanks babes.
        oh dear kirkgate is the worse place to get abandoned hope it wasn't too traumatizing xxx

        Delete