Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Cool Blades

Hey Peeps

So if your anything like me you'll know the struggle of trying to find a haircut that suit your face shape.
I have been thinking I'd quite like a fringe but I received an email asking me to check out a new site which has definitely made me change my mind. This is a pretty nifty site that will help you pick a hairstyle for your face shape whether that's square, round, oval, this site gives you a guideline on how to work out what face shape you are and what you should be going for.
www.coolblades.co.uk/hub/face-shape/
Based on this I'm either diamond or square shaped, which are very similar in the styles and have confirmed to me I should steer clear of a fringe. The site also gives some make-up tips mainly where to contour which is pretty useful too, especially if you are a contour novice and are just starting out with contouring.
Over all a really helpful page and worth checking out. No I'm not being paid to say anything about the site I just thought it was a nifty little page I would share with you all if you are interested you can visit the site by clicking on the link.

Tash

 

No comments:

Post a Comment