Monday, 30 March 2015

this little space of mine...

Hey guys,

So I've been doing alot of thinking recently about blogging and the like.

Firstly I've been thinking more about the "plus-size" stigma that seems to be doing the rounds and if I'm honest I don't want in, I'm fat and I am in no way proud of the fact, my weight has cost me alot in the past and who wants to be proud of that. And before the fat bashers start I am taking steps to loose weight and who knows once I've lost weight I may want to share outfit posts but until then my body is my own and I personally don't want to splash it around. I don't want people to think I don't like fat people i don't really care what other people look like but I do care about what I look like and how feel about my body.

I have been thinking of changing direction with my blog to more lifestyle based but i feel like no one values my opinions on that sort of thing, and I doubt the world needs another weight lose blog especially one from myself who is a profound  pessimist.

Basically I've decided to take a semi permanent break from blogging for the time being
I want to thank those who have been supportive but for now I'm going to wait for a time when I feel people want to read about what I have to say.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment